Dispute Resolution Solicitors
If you become involved in a dispute, either at work, with a neighbour or in relation to a product or service, you may need help to resolve the issue from an expert Dispute Resolution Solicitor.
There are a number of ways to resolve a dispute, and we will always aim to negotiate a resolution, rather than progress to Court Proceedings. Of course, there are situations where the Court cannot be avoided, and when this happens, we will fight your corner and work in your best interests to ensure the dispute is resolved in the most satisfactory way.
We can offer legal guidance and support in the following circumstances:
- Property Disputes, including Building Work and Construction Disputes
- Will, Trust and Estate Disputes
- Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Neighbour and Land Disputes
- General Contract and Civil Disputes
- Commercial Litigation and Disputes
- Debt Recovery and Enforcement
How we can help
Our team has experience in many types of legal disputes and can offer expert legal advice and assistance, tailored to your case. We aim to keep your best interests at heart and to ensure that costs are kept to a minimum, whilst seeking the maximum claim applicable to your case.
We understand that this can be a stressful time, and our team will provide as much support as possible to minimise this and make the process as simple as possible.