Local Will Writing Solicitors
A Will ensures that when you die, your estate is managed by the person that you choose, and your assets are given to those that you wish to provide for. Without a Will, your estate will be divided and distributed in accordance with Intestacy Rules which may mean your family or loved ones do not receive what you wanted them to.
A Will also makes it easier for your loved ones to sort everything out after you die, reducing the amount of stress at an already difficult time.
You can also use a Will to tell people about any other wishes that you have, for example, instructions for your funeral and cremation or burial.
Our local Will Writing Solicitors can help you with the following activities:
- Ensure that those you have nominated to inherit your assets on your death actually receive them
- Nominate Executors of your choice to deal with the distribution of your estate in the certain knowledge that they will comply with your wishes
- Nominate preferred guardians of your children to avoid disagreements or family upsets
- Make small personal gifts
- Take advantage of tax-saving strategies
- Ensure the continuation of a family business
- Explain why a possible Beneficiary is being excluded
- Set up Trusts and make gifts to charity